Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
~Decorative Sprites~ enlighten me
So Cogs requested for me to make a bunch of decorative sprites during the alpha test of his new map.

Currently there's only really new 2 flavor sprites in the new map, that's little vases with flowers in them, and ashtrays. Older decorative sprites include plant life, posters, candles, etc.
Decorative items also while may look nice, may serve some small purpose. In that regard, you could consider a sink a decorative sprite, while water is easier to get from the chem dispenser, a sink really completes a look in a station. For all intents and purposes, the entire bathroom is just one big decoration, it's sole purpose would be for security to swirly nerds or people to hide in. So if a decorative item has a purpose, the purpose is to remain very simple.

Admittedly, while all over the idea, I am unsure what else to add. So I decided to make this post to the community to throw me a few ideas.
Be mindful, think about the area where you would see this decorative sprite. Like the burning barrel in the grimy staff assistant quarters or the lava lamp in the liberal botanists dome.

Stuff that's already on the cards, would be water coolers in research, water fountains, beanbags, hookahs/bongs in botany, more LED lights in the bar, towel racks and towels in the gym (JUST THROW IN THE DAMN TOWEL), possibly a jacuzzi. It's all on the cards if I can sprite it, but I need info.

Messages In This Thread