Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GorillaMyDreams, Gibbed 4, Tuesday September 25th, 2012
Well i may as well be the first admin complaint on the new forums.

Admin name: GorillaMyDreams
Server: Gibbed 4
Date/Time: Tuesday September 25th, 2012
Synopsis: Having a good albeit long round, stuff is going on, people dragging artifacts into the emitter lasers in engineering, some sort of invisible person running around the AI claims is a ghost, people exploring space and whatever else was happening that wasn't in radio chatter.

The admin decides to end the round by calling in nearly every event (including making the entire station permanently slippery? couldn't even walk, let alone run.) and makes everything unplayably laggy, saying "the only traitor died early on and everyone was complaining the round was dragging on", seemed like a lie as when i mentioned it in chat he stopped talking to me aside from just saying "QQ", unless people were opting to adminhelp it but not ask for a shuttle(as there was no request for it in radio chatter)

Log: N/A
Extra Information: N/A

Really, it isn't a huge deal, just was a fairly uncool thing to do all things considered.
GorillaMyDreams is normally a fairly good admin, but he can be selfish and a terrible liar if he decides he wants something.

Messages In This Thread