Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Borged Borgs: A Debate of Ethics
I call out Traitors who are very clearly on murderous rampages, but if you're just fucking around emagging shit or stealing things then I won't, because you're a human and if I tell the rest of the crew about it they will probably murder you.

Changelings are a different story. It goes with the territory that when they get called out the crew typically goes completely apeshit trying to kill them. And since changelings aren't human, fuck em. I have to call them out, since they're not human and are planning to kill a whole bunch of humans. It'd be like not calling out that the singularity is free.

Actually, one of my favourite rounds in recent memory was when I was the AI and got a law that told me to pretend I was braindead and not let the crew know I was still alive. Me and a cyborg watched the changeling eat a bunch of guys while unable to do anything about it, and then when we got reset by an electrician nobody believed us. The changeling put up a very convincing human act, and actually got to the point where someone drew his blood and then decided it wasn't worth testing because no changeling would allow his blood to be drawn. By the time I'd convinced him to do the test(I couldn't see the blood move but based on the fact that about 10 seconds after he pulled out a welder he said "oh shit" I think I know how it went), the changeling had already escaped into space.

Messages In This Thread