Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ye Olde Regular Tabletop Discussione
hello, i've made this thread in order to bait in other tabletop afficionados such as myself and others to discuss good builds, stories, and etecetera

today in a session i played, i was an unchained rogue. 1000X better than the normal version. so anyway, my party was assailing a castle. full of goblins, gnolls, and flynns which are bigger, badder gnolls. i managed to befriend some of them after the fighter got pushed down into a puddle of water and took his lunch money. anyway. so i'm probing for some alternate entrance points while the mage, fighter, cleric, and gunslinger basically go out and murder all of the goblins, except for one or two. the one, who was currently in the kitchen, and one hiding behind a doorway. i was in that kitchen. sneaking in through an airduct, where i finally found my way into the kitchen. deftly, i hopped out, and tumbled to the floor without managing to alert the goblin to my presence. i saw that he was cooking something for the dragon in the castle. so i decided to relieve him of his duties. forever. i tiptoed up to him, and got a whooping 16 dmg stealth attack, killing him. but before that, i whispered into his ear faintly: "rats off to ya. as if it were some kind of apology for wholesale slaughtering the entire goblin fortress, as well as him. now i had a really snazzy chef's hat to go ontop of my turban. as combat raged on outside of the kitchen, i followed the recipe he had on his body, butchered the poor thing for its meat. can't have no stew for a dragon without no meat. as combat finally ended, i was still cooking a stew. i also managed to convince my partymembers to contribute for a slight variation of fox mutton stew, which turned out to be rat poison, a fortune cookie, caltrops, 15 doses of shiver, and a spent bullet after the gunslinger tried and failed to shoot me for calling her fat. it was complete. if we managed to feed him the horrible concoction, we'd have a highly strung out dragon on our hands, for the killing.

should i even bother posting the rest

Messages In This Thread