Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shrapnel bomb
misto Wrote:dont most bombs already hit ppl with shrapnel already? i agree that you should be able to tape extra shit to the outside of them to boost the effect, though. however, i dont think we actually have any nails on the station, or nuts and bolts, or ball bearings, or any glue/tape to wrap the extra shrapnel materials onto the bomb with

i guess the closest thing we have to nails is metal rods

maybe could test a regular frag grenade option for traitors/nuke ops - doesnt break the floor but shreds/bleeds unarmored crew heavily

Shrapnel bomb is intended to be easyto make without really destroying more than maybe one floor tile, and the shrapnel is upped by the contents compared to your usual fare. You could load it with basically whatever. Load it up with whatever and the things just fly and hit them with a chance to get lodged inside, or a guaranteed chance to impact or slash depending on the item. Load them up with scalpels covered in poison or erebite pipe frames filled with welding fuel if you want to get fancy. But at it's core is the idea of a simple to make bomb for those with no chem access.

A bomb for the working man.

Messages In This Thread