Waffels5000 Mentor Application
Usual Character Name: Kenneth Crimer
BYOND Username: Waffels5000
Recommended by (if applicable): Nobody frown
Times Available: 4:00-11:00 PM Central

Reason for Application + Game Experience (300 word minimum):
I have been playing on Goonstation since Donut Station when there was a separate science station that would constantly be blown up. After playing for a while, I developed a sort of persona, and this persona was the baddest crimer around. I was very curious, and stupid at the same time, you could always find me making lube grenades and throwing them in the hallways. After taking a fairly large break from Space Station Thirteen, around a year or two, I have decided to come back. I believe I should be chosen for mentor due to my extensive knowledge concerning subjects new players commonly have issues understanding. I have a superb understanding of science, I know all of the (Basic) chemistry recipes, and how the chemicals can be used in players and what effects they will have. Another major area I have lots of knowledge in is crime. (Hence the name) From arming nuclear devices, to hacking doors open, building pipe bombs and zip guns, I can do it all. I feel as if this is important to have a deep understanding of due to the violent nature of Goonstation players. I would be more than happy to answer any questions about jobs, recipes, and any general game mechanics. I feel as if I have matured enough as a player that I am ready to help other players that are where I used to be, so we can have a better server with players who have a competent understanding of the base game mechanics. Concluding my paragraph, I believe that I should be given the blessed purple text due to my; maturity as a player, deep understanding of game mechanics, a plethora of experience playing SS13, and enthusiastic attitude towards helping fellow players. Thank you for taking time to read this.

Previous Bans (While this will not affect your application lying about it will):
I know I have been banned multiple times, I have forgotten a few over the years, one of the main ones I can think of was back on Donut station I was permanently banned for throwing fire bombs everywhere. (If I am correct.) I know there have been two or three more that I can not remember, one might have been a shitty gimmick I started in which I attempted human trafficking. I apologize for not being able to provide an accurate record of my previous bans, sorry.

Messages In This Thread