Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Constant Admin Fuckery
I don't mind occasional admin fuckery. I even enjoy it, often it can make the round...

my problem and the reason I am posting is as follows:

Most of my plans take a lot of set up as a traitor.

Just now, because of admin fuckery, a thirty minute set up as a traitor got ruined by a server crash. I got this traitor round by using my antag token.

Why did I have that antag token? Because admin fuckery crashed the server on that antag round too.

Even more hilarious is the round after when I didn't use the token the round before last, I rolled traitor and admin fuckery demolished that game.

So to count that is four traitor games now ruined by admin fuckery.

And I try not to get mad, but we get one token, one round refunded that the admin or server fucked up. It's a slap in the face when an admin fucks up the traitor round you only got because an admin fucked up another of your antag rounds.
In total if was given a traitor token return for every traitor round I had an admin absolutely crash the server or make it unplayable I'd have four. Currently I am at 0 since I can't connect to adminhelp and get back the one they just ruined.

Even funnier. Before I used the token this round I adminhelped to make sure they weren't going to fuck with the round and was told I'm safe. That's four traitor rounds that got fucked in the name of "fun" ... even if I got each round back, I'm not getting back the time I spent trying to do something elaborate and unique. If you guys don't want everyone just rampaging and relawing the AI you may want to think about whether or not you're making it impossible to make players to want to invest the time to do anything more than rampage.

Messages In This Thread