Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New SS13 Remake Attempt
Hey yal, Maxiemo here. It's been a long... LONG... time since I last played SS13, and recently I got inspired to remake it inside of unity. Now, I understand that this will be a huge process, and will likely take years and I probably won't even finish it, but I thought I'd post about it here in case anyone was interested in assisting me. The reason I chose the forums here were because I found goonstation to be the best least horrible of my experiences from back when I played, and has a friendly only somewhat cruel community behind it. If anyone is interested in assisting me, I am currently just starting the very basic parts of the system, and am currently looking for the following: (Will edit as things change)

Screenshots:
Coming later down the line, sorry D:
  • Modelers/Riggers/Skinners/3d Animators for the basic character models and assets, as I cannot model for my life.

Later down the line, I will require:
  • Coders(?) - I might accept coding applications, although I like the idea of coding this from my own hands.
  • Pixel Artists - To create textures for the various items, furniture, walls, doors, etc.
  • Play Testers - I will eventually seek experienced SS13 players to help test the system.
  • Knowledge Managers - I need people who know SS13 in and out, and can help keep me on track of creating and adding features from the original game.

Please comment complain about everything I messed up on below, and I hope this project ends up being lots of fun.

Messages In This Thread