Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Wonkmen LLJK:4 1:30 PM EST
Mofleaker Wrote:
Marquesas Wrote:we're enforcing existing rules in connotation with things we've been more lenient about before.

I get that, and I still think you should communicate it better. I've just observed a round where the shuttle was called at 50 minutes with the station in complete working order. I guarantee you the person that called the shuttle didn't think for a second they were metagaming.

It's unfair to be yelling at people for breaking some new unspoken appendage to a rule. Not even the page about metagaming on the wiki mentions anything about the shuttle, so how could these people could have known what they were doing was wrong? I certainly didn't because this has never been a problem with the administration before.

This is why I think this is so silly. For all the years I played here this has been the norm. Most people here don't like it when rounds go over the one hour mark. Then all of a sudden when they have a issue with it they get super angry over something that people have been doing for years. Put yourself in a ghost position if you sit in deadchat for over a hour you are going to be even more bored then the people walking around doing nothing. Sure when things are happening and it is actually interesting rounds that go over the 60 min mark are fun to have around. But the fact remains that MOST of the rounds that last a hour and thirty minutes to two hours are boring as shit. In the round in question not really much was happening besides people at telesci ranting how they wanted to kill people near the coms and then whining that they got trapped at the biodome. Sure I had other reasons to call the shuttle that round, but even if those factors did not exist there was no reason to have that round drag on.

Messages In This Thread