Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Wonkmen LLJK:4 1:30 PM EST
So Wonkmin blew up cause I called the shuttle as a traitor and called the people at telesci dumb for wanting it recalled so they could spend all day treasure hunting. Just going to quote some of the things he said and explain why I feel some of them things he said are wrong.

Quote:Wonkmin Announces:
  this is wonk chipping in with a hearty fuck you to these idiots: Bob Ludwig [145.9] says, "We are not having a 70+ min round fuck you people" OOC: A nubcake: fuck those telesci nerds OOC: Ed Venture: Agreed the telesci people were nerds OOC: A nubcake: telesci is for giant dorks fuck you fuck you

He called us out and rightfully so, I was dumb to say this. But I don't feel wrong in my actions

Quote:OOC: Wonkmin: WE DO NOT END ROUNDS DEPENDING ON THEIR LENGTH, ESPECIALLY IF YOU'RE A MENTOR
He is also right, but I did not call the shuttle just because the round was getting to the 60 min mark. I called the shuttle based on these factors.

1.Most of the heads were dead, except the HOP from what I could tell.

2. People were bombing the station for a good while

3. Someone kept sabotaging the Coms array

4. because of said factors and because the round was dragging on for fear of when people wanted the shuttle called we could not

5. I was a traitor so I did cause I could, Making some of the telesci nerds mad was the icing on the cake

Quote:OOC: Wonkmin: regardless of whether you're a traitor or not that's balls out dumbery

I feel like his little rant was unbecoming because he did not know all the factors to my reasoning for calling it and I am only filing this complaint because if you are going to publicly shame people then at-least know the whole story.

Just saying when I call the shuttle I tend to ask others if they want it called before doing it. But since I was a traitor I really did not care shrug

Messages In This Thread