Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Changeling Suggestion Thread!
Hmm
While I don't disagree with the spirit of the acid spit nerf (the whole homing nonsense was my issue too) I felt like you've now taken away the changelings only actual manner of being stealthy.
How is spitting fluro stealthy? All that does is a bunch of brute(or burn, i forget), melt off their facegear, which makes for a mobile, vocal angry crewman. Unless it KO's the spaceman too, then that's ok. Or is it? Then it's more of a buff than a nerf, seen as now the ling can strangle the victim far easier.

I've always wished the spit was like a dilophosaurus spit. Remember this scene?

How about instead of KO'ing players, or just melting off a mask, it melts off a mask and REPLACES the mask with a glob of green acid.
This acid restricts the player from being able to see or speak. Like a muzzle and blindfold in one.
The mask cannot be removed, but dissolves at a similar speed of the acid spit knockout, so about ~10 seconds. Costs no changeling points, and does not restrict the victim being strangled.

Then add a paralysis sting that lasts about the same speed as an acid spit knockout, ~10 seconds. Make it cost like, I dunno 2-3 changeling points.

This would mean a changling could acid spit someone, then sting them with the paralysis sting and absorb them, while they're still conscious, pants shat. It essentially separates the acid spit into two powers, but these two powers are on two different cool downs, so it's not really a nerf as such, but opens up more avenues of a ling being dastardly in combat against several players whilst removing the acid spit nonsense.

Messages In This Thread