Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Changeling Suggestion Thread!
babayetu83 Wrote:i've always wanted the ability for the ling to have like a mind-slave ability

except it'd end up being a brain-feasting parasite that kills its host horribly after a while

I had this old thread where I made this big long effort post about a parasite mode, that was more or less a mixture of changeling and rev. Quoting the bits that might work here.

Frank_Stein Wrote:Husk Bomb -The infected crewman can stab a victim, and implant the body with several egg clusters. This will rapidly decompose the body, rendering it into a husk...5 minutes after the husk was created, it will burst open in a gaseous explosion...

Originally this was supposed to be a fakeout method where a parasite infected crewman could trick people into thinking there was a changeling, and tricking the crew into bringing a body into medbay and infecting more people.

I think it could be modified into something for the actual changeling,though. A mindslave sting where the victim explodes into a several acid spit shots shortly after? Or a husk the victim player can detonate into an explosion? I'm sure a dead player would relish the chance to take others out with them.

Messages In This Thread