Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Genetics:New Superpowers
Okay,So the original four are kinda boring.I mean they're good and all,but they get boring after a while.These were some of my ideas
Telepathy:The ability to send messages VIA a superpower tab and then a list like the observe tab.Then you send a message like a PDA.
Rubber Skin:The message you feel rubbery! And then you basically get monkey powers,and the immunity to shocks,and tasers and stun baton stuns.
Psychic:You get the message:Your mind expands!And then allows you to observe people like a ghost and cancel camera view same way.Superpowers tab for the observe.
Morphing:You get the message:Your skin shifts! Opens up the customization tab for the character menu allowing you to change looks and hair and such.
Speedy:Permanent hyperzine speed and heavy armor doesnt slow you down.Message:You feel quick!
Magnetic:You get the message your feet root to the floor of the station! The effect of magnetic boots
Breathless:You get the message:You no longer require oxygen!
Thats all I got.Most of those are minor powers except for rubber skin which is a major.Oh.
Teleporting:You get the message:Your very body seems to shift in space.Very low chance to acquire.Major power.

Messages In This Thread