Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Round Killing Mind Slave Implants
Spy_Guy Wrote:I guess these shouldn't be an infinitely reusable derringer.

Knee jerk reaction would be to make them not reusable. That'd fuck with traitors who mindslave some dude who turns out to be a cluwne irl, though.

I suppose people being chumps about getting mindslaved should be adminhelped anyway.

Multi-faceted issue. Let's hear some opinions on this instead of a derail about the sleepypen.

In my admittedly limited experience, mindslaves being shitlers are generally ahelped instead of their master physically digging out the implant from them. The few cases where mindslave implants are reused are generally along these lines:

- Mindslave has bullets in him, master digs them out and reimplants him.

-the master just needs someone's ID/stuff, or the Mindslave to accomplish a simple task, and once that's done he tells the dude to suicide, digs it out and uses on someone more capable.

-The mindslave is wearing off on the first guy, so the master tells them to blow themselves up/rampage or something, then recovers it from their corpse and implants it in another dude, to get the most bang for their buck.

-The Mindslave/suicide/recover implant rampage being discussed here.

I think there's still space for the first few scenarios, so maybe cutting it down to a maximum of one reuse would be fine. Or have an extremely high chance of failure the more you try to recycle it.

And I dunno, there's lots of ways to order a dude to kill himself through a Mindslave implant, I don't think the 'suicide/succumb' bit should be the bit under debate here (although it is a fairly boring use of the implant). The issue is more of the implant providing unlimited, unresistable kills for the duration of the implant.

Messages In This Thread