Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unified Records / Custom Character Backstories
atomic1fire Wrote:If records aren't being filled out then automating them seems like the best solution.

I kinda like the idea of optional suit sensors personally, on Hippie there's literally a SEKRET room that lets you spy on people. I spent a whole round telling someone where suspected gang members were located so they could kill them off. I was alfred to someone's batman. Normally the medbay computer on tgstation/bay is used for telling people where dying people are.

Yea, I've been over to Colonial Marines once or twice and I really liked their suit tracking system. You can set it to location and vitals, vitals, or nothing (There might be one more option, I forget). It would be neat if we could tie that in with the computer system so there is an actual reason to check the computers. Also, I think the ticket/fine system should automatically input those into the minor crimes section in Secmate. It would allow officers to look at if a prisoner they have has had any past infractions, instead of trying to hunt another officer down (Who could be dead) to see what they did.

Messages In This Thread