Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unified Records / Custom Character Backstories
A cool but potentially bad miscreant idea.
Acquire a criminal background by being incarcerated at the end of the round.

Also I suggest that scanning using the pda scanner on fingerprints should flag any prints tied to an existing arrest record, if the prints are a clear enough match.

Also if a fingerprint is intact why not let us click on it to open the security record on our pda using the fingerprint scanner on the pda. It would give tators better reason to delete their security records, because it would make tying them to a crime harder also setting them to arrest much more difficult.

It would also make sec pda's that much more useful.

More reasons to use the security records that aren't just "because beepsky" would be great.

If random flavor text is a thing, I think people should be able to suggest the madlibs entries in it's own thread.

My personal favorites being "x was raised by wolves", "x is the former dictator of space canada" and "x suffers from the belief that their parents were abducted by giant pastry"

Notify players of these details so that they can react and be treated accordingly.

Alternatively add miscreant objectives to the security/medical/personel records. (this one might be kinda dumb though I dunno)

"X is focused on their music career and only sees employment to a means to an end" (Become a rapper)

"X may be on the verge of something big." (that convince the station of something secret objective)

"X shows emotional problems and may suffer from the paranoid delusions that his/her fellow co-workers are out to get them." (Convince the station someone else is up to no good)

This would encourage people to react to other people's miscreant objectives, and also encourage people to actually do them because other people might play along.

Maybe it might be a better feature for an extended server though.

Messages In This Thread