Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's with the greytide lately?
Misread your post?

You said you didn't gas us. You said it was kevin. I said it wasn't because you had a beaker assembly set up in such a manner that if you were to be stunned, you would maximize the window and spray LSD and Swedium and god knows what else as some sort of shitty assistant microbomb. Now you say you HAVE gassed us? So you're lying straight up.

Your "Angela Lansbury" or whoever her name is gimmick sucks balls. You never said anything to me, just silently lurking in the corner. Oh and I forgot you chucked a pie at me too. You can't just tack on "oh but it's a gimmick" when you are straight up griefing and then fucking whine about it when someone (me) got tired of your shit.

You're pretty new here, so instead of seeing how far you can bend security, how about learning other mechanics like chemistry or mining, or perhaps put on your big boy pants and try your hand at security and realize how shit you were acting?

Also, the next round you were acting somewhat like a turd, but it was far more in good humor rather than "holy shit I want to space this fuck". Eating my spaghetti is fine, you got brigged by another officer as a joke over it, and I forcefed you the rest because it had your germs.

Messages In This Thread