Mentor application
Usual Character Name: Woodrow Hirleman
BYOND Username: kustridaren
Recommended by (if applicable):
Times Available: utc +1 when i got time to play and feel for playing

Reason for Application + Game Experience (300 word minimum):My reason for application is the game round can be confusing for new players and messy. I want to help peopel who are new to the game. When i started playing space station 13 it was confused at first how the perspective of the game and gameplay basic and you feel like you werent a part of the game/ never would understand the game. But now i know how things work and i feel im more in the game than when i first started with it.. like jobs.A good beginner job is janitor or the cargo bay or chaplin as long it isen't with vampires. because they are not so important and easy to learn both by gameplay and how to play as those jobs. like how to move and how to interact with objects and some peopel are frioendly and might sow them how to play as the specifik job . I also know other fun stuff like chemistry recipe and how to play as engineer and a littel as traitor and as nuclear ops. as nuclear ops you should try to get the captains disk and bring it to the nuclear bomb. as traitor you should try to kill all/sabotage the station.I know a littel spevial trick like hotwire the engine and then you can give peopel an electric shock. I also know how the rounds is played like nuke. Where the captain got a disk that the nanotrasen want to be able to blow up the station. or secret which are a random gamemode so you don't know what to expect.or wizard where there is a wizard who got magic and trying to ruin the station.I also know the station where every area is of it is like bar , medbay , engineering , security, hop's office.

Previous Bans (While this will not affect your application lying about it will): I have never been banned from any server

Messages In This Thread