Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Head of Security, and how they can never do their job
Eh, I had a round recently where me and another traitor came right out the gate rampaging. Now, I'm not great at rampages and don't really care for trying to kill everyone because it makes for a boring round. However I had already played a few rounds and was ready to quit so I was just like "I'll just c-saber some dudes in the bar and see what happens."

I was able to take out the HoS because he was distracted by another traitor, and would have stole his hat and tossed it to the clown, but then got killed by my own incompetence when I slipped and dropped my sword and got murdered by vigilantes. After that, I watched some other traitors do their rampage thing. Eventually, the HoS was cloned, downed the traitor, then deliberately spaced him, saying it was his right.

Later, I was cloned and kind of just went around to get my old clothes and junk that was still by Sec. I saw the HoS through the glass, and waved to him. He then came out, stunned me, beat me unconscious, stripped me, then took me to the airlock above bridge and threw me into space.

Now, I'm not really upset or anything about it. I wouldn't have gone out and done a rampage if I had planned to stick around very long during that round because I know I'm terrible at combat and I was a traitor. However, I do think that was kind of shitty behavior for a HoS, even if I had killed him earlier. When he came out and stunned me, I was being non-aggressive at that point and had nothing on me that could be considered a weapon, and we were right near Sec. They easily could have brigged me or had a trial or came up with a silly punishment like making me the clown's butler, they just seemed more determined to "win" the game and permanently take out all the traitors.

I just feel there is a fine line between a HoS who takes the game seriously, and those that ruin the game with an attitude of winning the game that's just as bad as the people who murder the entire crew and escape on the shuttle alive.

Messages In This Thread