Whisper Dan (Cegar) HoS Application
Wonkmin Wrote:A super effort post, and you getting hooked on krokodil and stuff was very entertaining the other day.

However, I've not seen any security stuff from you, so I'll need others to weigh in!

Do Zoey Jorikov or Philip Farmer still play? I'm fairly sure they'd vouch for me.

KinkyHobo Wrote:I can't actually say I've ever seen you once on security and seem to pull some asshattery towards us when you're not sec, I know people hate sec all in all but when you're on the other end it's not the same, play some more and I'll put my input in the future, but for now it's a no.

I sort of remember Max Powers as being a decent guy so it's too bad you think I'm an asshat to security. Any specific examples? I rarely mess with security unless I'm an antagonist. But when I am an antagonist, I'm usually a massive jerk.

Zorafm Wrote:I think I've at least seen you play security once, but not enough to say yes or no, I would play a lot of security, and let some people notice you.

I remember you being a chill dude. I usually play at odd hours. I also wear silly outfits as security. If you see me and I'm wearing a silly outfit, I'm probably security.

Winged_Chiller Wrote:I've got to say no. I've seen you a few times in game and you really don't seem to be the guy I'd consider HoS material.

This didn't affect my choice but still I found this app to be awful and sort of a joke. It's probably just me though.

You have the distinction of being one of the only people I've ever had to demote when playing captain. I'm sure you're better now, but the game I remember you from was nearly a year ago where you were the detective and kept yelling about your authority and trying to shoot/arrest some guy for something harmless. The second picture is actually about you.

Messages In This Thread