Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 3.55 Average
Will the solarium GOOD ending ever be cleared?
If this thread seems awful and too revealing or pointless, feel free to delete it and/or rip my mouth off. I just feel like it's something that should be shared with those who weren't present, but honestly should know as they've put time into this puzzle. I also just love talking and theorizing about it. I'll keep it non-revealing. I ask of you to do the same.

For, what, a year now, spacemen have been adventuring the depths of hell itself, fighting unbelievable creatures to unravel a mystery. The damn solarium. When it was first discovered, the very first time it was finished, everyone was excited. We were told that there was more than one ending! This got (most of) us happy and rallied, ready to go back in and figure this out. After a year of very little progress, the fire burning within the crews hearts has faded to a dull ember. People stopped going to the solarium aside for the occasional bad end. You can probably count the amount of people who've cleared the precursor ruins in the last year on one hand.

I want to raise everyone's hopes in that the good ending will be found. Some elite nerds, mostly one in particular, have moved forward quite a bit within the last month on this. These nerds managed to do S O M E T H I N G to get to, what is widely theorized, to be the final step before the good ending. I won't say what but I will provide proof.

They also have found out several key things related to the solarium and it's lore. This is theorized but basically confirmed by in game text given by doing certain things. There's also possibly a 3rd ending according to someone but we're not completely sure, though the evidence we have supports it. It's most likely a joke ending if it does exist given what we know.

Anyway, here's something to get you interested.

Messages In This Thread