Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LLJK 4 Survival Tips?
Hi. For those of you who don't know me, I'm a Space Station inhabitant of...about a month and a half now, and I'm starting to get the hang of this whole 2D spacemen thing. I have a solid repertoire of science, I understand the basic workings of engineering (though I still have no idea how to work the engine, should work on that), I know how to effectively play AI and have a vague understanding of security functions, I have a few solid antagonist rounds under my belt, and it's safe to say that I've had experience in just about every major job. (Again, save for the mechanics and engineers and such.)

But that's all been on servers 1-3. There's been a great, looming presence, a dark cloud enveloping the land of 2D spacemen, every bit as brilliant as it is terrible...

And that's LLJK EU 4.

I feel like that server is an obstacle that must be tackled in order for me to cement my status as a pretty decent 2D spaceman, but I feel greatly intimidated by the quintupled player count and density of shenanigans. I also get the feeling that it's a very different style of play as compared to the lower-pop servers, and I'd like to know just what I'm going to dip my head into, here. As a result, I'm tossing my fishing net here and asking more experienced 2D spacemen for guidelines, tips, and any notable distinctions between the idyllic land I have spent my time thus far in, and that ominous black cloud in the distance.

Messages In This Thread