Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gimme Yo Feedback
Since I became a coder, I've added a buncha little things here and there, but I haven't had much of a chance to actually play many proper rounds. So I'd like to hear from you guys about a few of my additions, and how they're working out.

Port-A-Sci
I added this sort of as a test. I'm curious to know how much it's being used/how it's being used, and if it's helped the Port-A-Med stay on-station more.

Health Analyzers
I fiddled with the layout and colors of health analyzers' output, and added a reagent scan function to the stand-alone version. How does the new format look to you?
[Image: typPlpn.png]
Also, has the reagent scan been helpful? As a human? As a mediborg? As an incomprehensible combination of cockroaches in a vaguely human shape?

New Drag-Drop Functions
Drag-drop seeds into hydro trays to plant them, and chemical containers onto other chemical containers to transfer reagents between them.
The code is technically Razage's, but as the person who ported it, and the one who had to deal with every other vaguely-related thing breaking because of it, I'd like to know how it's working out. Are things working as they should now?

Bottles
I've changed a lot of alcoholic drinks that come in bottles (beer, vodka, hobo wine, etc) code-wise, so that they can be broken on bar tables. However, this change caused the things I replaced to be deleted from the map. I tried my best to replace everything, but I'm sure I've missed some things. Let me know if you notice some alcohol missing from where it should be.

Might add more things up in here as I go, or as I think of new things I want feedback on. Please keep in mind that this thread isn't for all of the rad suggestions you have that are kinda related to the things I'm asking about - I'd prefer if we didn't go down the trail of "thinking of X, Y should be a thing, and also Z would be great!" I'd like to stick to ideas or concerns directly related to the things I've brought up; ie, if something's being abused, or if something could work or look slightly better. Also, feedback on any of the things I've added is cool, as well, the stuff up there is just the things I'm most curious about.

Thanks in advance, guys!

Messages In This Thread