Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Borg Frames
Ikkonoishi Wrote:
DyssalC Wrote:
Frank_Stein Wrote:Borgs are all humanoid, and that's boring. How about some new frames for some variety? Little barrel borgs like R2D2 or a Borg with a dog body like Rush, or a borg that can transform into a rideable motorcycle.
I am 100% behind the idea of a borg frame that allows the borg to be used as a segway.
In all seriousness, I am 100% behind the idea of a borg frame that allows the borg to be used as a segway.

You can kind of do the opposite. If you take nanites and are on a segway when you transform you will stay on it until someone pulls you off. You don't fly over the handlebars when you bump someone, and you can't use the horn, but you don't take damage from anything that I tried.
I was thinking more in the sense of it being used by like a medical borg to whisk away a seriously injured patient to medbay, or for a brobot to use to form a buddy cop tag-team with the HoS riding him to a criminal as the brobot blares his siren/fart sounds to signal he's chasing down a perp, or a murderous construction bot using it grab a human and fly him into space when he's not paying attention. The list goes on.

Messages In This Thread