Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hukhukhuk and gorillamydreams, EU server, ~1 hr ago
ISaidNo Wrote:imo the only valid part of this complaint is that a warning should have been dished out first
but frankly your attitude is so caustic i think even that would have resulted in you going apeshit anyway
Pretty much this. I don't think I would have cluwned you, my inability to do so notwithstanding, but I have a feeling that even if you had just been given a "Hey, cut that out," you still would have freaked out about it.
At the end of the day, what you did was against the rules here. If you have something against the rule you broke, that's fine, but freaking out and insulting the admins that punished you for breaking it was never gunna get you anywhere. You probably wouldn't have been suspected of being a ban evader if you had just chilled out, this complaint would've had more weight to it, and there could have been a more serious discussion of the rule itself. I doubt the rule would change, nor can I say I'd want it to, but you would have had a much easier time bringing the topic up.

Messages In This Thread