Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Workplace Catastophies
david2222121 Wrote:. . . Workplace accidents of the more extreme variety are something that should be encouraged, imo. It can not only spice up an otherwise slow round, but nothing brings a crew together more than fighting the fireball that was once the science wing so they can clear a path to the escape shuttle.

If anything, more departments need massive failure things that can happen, but that's outside the scope of this thread.

Pretty much what he said.

I'd like to maybe one day see things like:

- the chef while deep frying a lightly fried fired deep fried the monster accidentally pull up a blob; or
- the Quartermasters getting shipped a crate of martians while ordering costumes; or
- victims of an explosion contracting one of the many diseases in SPACE after med-bay 'whoopsies' and gives them a limb belonging to someone else; or
- genetics occasionally pooping out a player-controlled zombie; or
- an improper cleaning of the crew quarters leading to a massive roach/rat/mold/mushroom infestation; or
- mining overriding the safety protocol on their magnet have a chance to magnet-ify a single/couple of meteors; or
- SMES that get overcharged have a chance to explode.

I don't know. It's 3:30 in the morning. Fuck, you think I thought this shit out?

Messages In This Thread