Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Good Sec Thread(tm)
I haven't played regular Sec more than once or twice since I got HoS. Which is almost a shame, since HoS is pretty fucking good and sometimes I almost miss that feeling of "here's a taser, a helmet, and an ID that has access to the room containing those things and basically nothing else. Go stop whatever aliens, enemy infiltrators and syndicate assault teams that happen to be wandering about. Also don't you fucking dare cuff someone to a bed or god will smite you. Good luck!" In other ways I don't miss it at all because goddamn that really fucking sucked most of the time.

But I remember one time me and 2 other sec officers got reports of a traitor in chemistry. We went over to Zeta with a scientist to check it out. We arrived to see a cloud of Stimulant smoke wafting out of the chemlab, followed rapidly by a naked man covered in blood and wielding a fire extinguisher. Since we were all fairly new we emptied our tasers at him, accomplishing precisely jackshit, and then attacked him with our useless batons while he beat the scientist unconscious. But, when he disarmed one of the others and started beating him with his own baton, we got the idea to respond in kind. He set the disarmed officer on fire with napalm, but me and the other remaining officer got in a crack with a harmbaton. This ignored the stims and knocked him down. We then slowly, agonizingly beat him to death while the scientist suffocated in the corner and our fallen comrade smouldered quietly. If we let off for a second, he'd be right back up, so we had no time to save them. We just kept hitting and hitting until finally, he was dead. Blood was everywhere. Good times

Messages In This Thread