Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
vampire fixed, misc gripes itt
KikiMofo Wrote:Yeah I agree but that sounds like alot of effort no one wants to do.

I feel like that if we Made a Fun and intresting rehaul for Vampire with all the Features, balancing and gimics already planned out that an coder would try to pick it up JUST to say that they listen to the players every once in a while.(And sundance....you got you rebalance for the time being so you can't complain about how taking time to code this is not worth it while vampire is still broke)

I can just see a gamemode where 2 vampires are spawned on the station(With the shuttle unable to be called) tasked with the job of making the station their own private castle full of death traps and monster while sending units to destroy the other vampire while the Crew is trapped inbetween the conflict tasked with the task of killing BOTH vampires (When one vampire is killed the shuttle is called and can't be recalled meaning the remaning vampire is tasked with staying alive). Ghosts are randomly picked to either become one of the many NPC units the vampire summon(When examined...it says this unit looks smarter) or Vampire hunters centcom sends at random moments after 20 minutes into the round. There are 3 victorys....Vampire X wins and takes over the station, Vampire Y wins and takes over the station or the crew kills both vampires before the shuttle leaves

Messages In This Thread