Sham Poo's Humble HoS App
So uhm, thanks for not trashing me completely, for some reason i thought everyone was going to yell at me for how bad i am at life. Guess i'm not THAT bad of a player as i thought i was. Also feel free to throw any (constructive???) criticism you may have, at me, ill answer it if i can!
Anyway, i might as well fuck up this thread (more than it already is) by replying to everyone, despite it making no god damn sense at all.

Oddball Wrote:He is also robust
No way i am robust! That's like saying Yon isn't a nerd <3 :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: <3

btek Wrote:ur shit. but the best kind of shit.
Thanks! i also think you're a (good) kind of shit <3

kyle2143 Wrote:I don't think I even need to read this to tell that you are HoS material. You've been around so long, longer than me I think, and I'm frankly surprised that you aren't an HoS already. You're always a funny guy to have on the station and I think I can anticipate many fun filled rounds with you as the HoS.
No fun allowed when (if) i get to be a Head of Security!

bubs Wrote:this guy is the perfect person for hos
<3<3<3

Conerd12 Wrote:Nitrous is a fun, experienced player. He treats the security force well and deserves HoS. Just observed him stunning changelings, working with the rest of sec as a team, and then healing up injured folks.
i really just paid him to say that, don't believe him. xoxo

The Gorilla Of My Dreams Wrote:I am pro poo for sham poo.
Hello, I am a Sham Poo. I like donuts and cookies, but sometimes i don't eat them, other times i eat all of them. Donuts are my friends, and friends are my donuts. I like my donuts the best with frosting and loads of Assistant tears. This is the story of a Sham Poo.

The Ninth Marine Who Came From Space Wrote:This dude is exactly the right level of bad to be a HoS.
i am a level 30 bad, and i have the black belt in griff (which i may or may not have bought from ebay)

Messages In This Thread