Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cogmap 2: *** UPDATE TO BYOND 509 ASAP ***
After a couple months of early design stuff, here are some screencaps of how it's looking so far. Please don't panic or obsess over specific details like the AI upload computer being near a window and don't point out things like EVA / Teleporter / etc being missing, they'll get slotted in to some of the remaining spaces. This is still a very early sneak peak, lots of things are in the stage of blocking out large areas just to see what can work where.
Large boxy rooms will continue to be refined and whittled down over time. At the moment I've got a space set aside for warehouse+disposals+cargo-router opposite the engine on the central-east module, with QM in the southeast by Mechanics. It might make more sense to have QM and the cargo router together at the back of the engineering module though. I haven't made up my mind yet.

http://imgur.com/a/j34hS <-- Large Screencaps

[Image: kkX7Vko.png]

This is going to coincide with Supernorn's second major graphics redesign project, he's redoing all his current wall sprites to have a more uniform and interesting sense of perspective with other game objects.

Here's a quick test of the new autojoin walls over by Botany:
[Image: 42BlRXV.png]

Airlocks, windows, computers, closets, and wall-mounted things are all getting a similar redesign. Expect the station to look a hell of a lot different.

Messages In This Thread