Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Waterboarding Security
kantrol Wrote:Came here to post "Every pretend internet spaceman life is precious"

and saw this gem
AdenAbrafOfTheO Wrote:Please beat yourself upside the head with a hammer for trying to be cool by using bro every other sentence when you're obviously angry/annoyed, bro!!!!

You're such a loser that you don't have irl friends to play DnD with. You have to solicit strangers on the internet.

lmao

kantrol Wrote:I unironically agree with this but I it would some thought to 'balance' the game.
For the first bit, nobody is pretending that dying in the game is a horrible horrible thing. We're saying it's shitty for you to permanently remove somebody from the game and therefore completely end any enjoyment they may have taken from it, just because you didn't like where they were in said game. It's shitty, there's no way around it, but your arguments have all consisted of "I don't care" so I'm glad you're banned from security. As for the random insults...that's just stupid. You just resorted to slinging insults with no basis because you got called out. That last statement....I don't even know where to begin with that, since I don't have the ability or determination to discern any meaning in that bastard child of a sentence.

Messages In This Thread