denny koravec's hos application
denny koravec:
bobbis dobbis username:
beret kid (if you are on our discord):
Recommended by (if applicable): me big grin
Goon servers you play: goonstation 1

Reason for application:

Security experience (300 word minimum):
ive seen too many secoffs get murbared and im here to stop that, oh your here for MY exsperiance??    Ok. ive faced many nukies, ive obv killed a shit ton of antags, my least favourite antag to fight are lings, i have adhd so i must get into why i hate them
idk i just find them so scummy for some reason.. that was all i had to say so now ill continue. i also have experiances in most IF NOT ALL departments and regularly put them to use, i think i also have alot of experiance in stratagy, engineering, medical, and other stuff i forgot..
i also have a brother, grobe koravec, whom i almost allways  abu- i mean work with on a decent basis, he also is a fucking crack addict.. that last part was completly unrelated and i said for littery no reason other to bypass this min word thingy..
i am ALWAYS prepared, getting clone scanned mostly (obv), having a medkit on me, etc. i also like playing alot of other roles but i like any sec job the most. orrr just any job with a gun.
i hate the idea that secoffs dont normally spawn with a normal LETHAL gun too, even the preist has one.. WHAT THE FUCK WOULD HE NEED A GUN FOR!! ..im also pretty good at managing stuff, accept my own office that shit, we do not talk about.. i also dont think (at the moment) that there are enough active hos's thease days or maybe there are alot..
i think that some antags are able to be reasond with and be somehow, even get turned back into a normal being but if i WAS an antag i wouldnt want that, i also know mostly all the antags weaknesses and strengths.. and that concludes my 300 word long as hell.. ted talk?? ok moving on,
Answer two or more of the following:
What advice would you give to other sec players?
please dont let a guy kill you and take your shit - me, prob
also not all antags are to be killed, we could always reason with them!

What was one of your favorite security moments? (Either playing as a sec officer or interacting with one)
i got laced and then a secoff who for some reason really hated drugs arrested me

What game improvements or changes do you think would benefit security players?
i feel like you wouldent lisen to them but i think it would be nice for there to be a more lethal option for a loadout for secoffs

Describe any differences in your playstyle when part of a full security team and when being the only security officer.
man this has happend to me a few times but when i work as a team with others i try to be coopertive with my fellow officers and try to stop whatever weird antag attack

Answer one or more of the following fun questions (because it's important for the HoS to be fun):

roses are red, ive ran out of glue, my iq is below 38 i smell blue, and i am about to die so boohoo!!

the "fun" machine: we put our most terrible, AWFULL, ALSO TERRIBLE, CRIMINALS IN A WELDED SHUT LOCKER AND SEND THEM ON A TRIP IN A NEVER ENDING LOCKER PLACED ON A LOOPING CONVEYOR

i couldent figure out how to put the img in but i DID draw it!

Previous bans (while this will not affect your application lying about it will):
all sillicons, even the ghost drones

Boogiebot

i hope you guys will accept me as one of your new hos's!

Messages In This Thread
denny koravec's hos application - by beretkid - 03-21-2024, 02:01 PM
RE: denny koravec's hos application - by Chasu - 03-22-2024, 08:56 AM
RE: denny koravec's hos application - by beretkid - 03-22-2024, 11:45 AM
RE: denny koravec's hos application - by Tyrant - 03-23-2024, 08:48 AM
RE: denny koravec's hos application - by Centaur - 03-23-2024, 10:59 PM
RE: denny koravec's hos application - by Shiiba - 03-29-2024, 11:05 AM
RE: denny koravec's hos application - by Sbmhawk - 03-29-2024, 02:17 PM
RE: denny koravec's hos application - by JORJ949 - 04-08-2024, 11:35 PM