Mentor Application
Turns out you've been playing longer than I ever would've guessed! That's nice to see but I haven't.. seen any of that playtime. Again, previous mentioned flaws I think are concerning to me. I will not be supporting this application for it's concerning formatting and lack of reasoning, as well have never seen you playing at all or being in the discord. If I see a change, seeing you have more of a presence and standing out as someone who could be a good fit for mentor, I'll change my tune. -1 for now. Response: i personally dont use discord much at all so you wont see me on there unless you directly message me

Since you asked, here's some questions:
"hey im new and im a botanist, what do i do??" Response: I would start by plant some seeds you can vend them from the seed fabricator

"how do i shower?" Response Depends on map i would instruct them to the location of a bathroom then tell them to click on it will no clothing items on

"hey is security allowed to kill me if ive just been annoying them?" Response: i would ask for specifics then depending on the situation would instruct them to take it to the admins otherwise i would do my best to assist

"how could i build my own singularity?" Response: i would link them to the wiki and help them with any further questions they have
https://wiki.ss13.co/Singularity_Generator

"what do i do as a traitor?" Response: i would tell them that their goals can but dont have to be their goals automatically set they are to create roleplay by creating situations for the crew this could mean kidnapping the captain for kings ransom or stealing all the ships pets

Being a Mentor does not require perfect answers, I still get things wrong myself, but your responses will mean a lot.

Messages In This Thread
Mentor Application - by GregSmash - 02-25-2024, 08:24 PM
RE: Mentor Application - by Tyrant - 02-25-2024, 08:32 PM
RE: Mentor Application - by klushy225 - 02-26-2024, 05:41 AM
RE: Mentor Application - by GregSmash - 02-26-2024, 08:17 PM
RE: Mentor Application - by GregSmash - 02-26-2024, 01:52 PM
RE: Mentor Application - by 444explorer - 02-27-2024, 04:37 AM
RE: Mentor Application - by GregSmash - 02-27-2024, 02:14 PM
RE: Mentor Application - by jan.antilles - 05-05-2024, 04:47 PM