Mentor Application
Usual character name: Gannon Abboud, Brayan Vargas

BYOND username: GregorySmash

Discord username (if you are on our discord): GregorySmash

Recommended by (if applicable): N/A

Goon servers you play: only the Roleplay ones

Reason for application + game experience (300 word minimum): The reason for this application is because i feel like im pretty well versed in most areas of goon and in areas im not i can use the wiki’s quite well either way i feel i should DO something to genuinely improve the game after my previous experiences with the server and i also desire the ability to play as a spider during spooktober and generally want to help people who dont know how to play without being rude some more detail about my game experience i could talk about is how my favorite character for mechanics is AI and since that came with doing a lot of stuff i got decent in a lot of areas on the station this does include but is not limited to medical, engineering, cargo/mining and being nice and im able to learn this stuff pretty quickly i learned the engines standard burn completely in one round the only issues i have are with newer mechanics as i didnt play for a decent amount of time and i would be applying for admin but i dont think its best atleast for now to apply considering my previous actions also nobody really knows me on these servers also i believe being a mentor may be fun for me for some reason dunno why but i feel part of it is because my failed colonial marines mentor app https://forum.cm-ss13.com/t/mentor-application-gregorysmash/3524/13 i know this likely wont directly assist in my application but i can tell you my formatting has significantly improved since then and to conclude my little paragraph i would like to summarize my reasoning for applying which is the fact that i think i could improve the server and as a way to recover from my previous application for mentor on a different server being denied also because i wanna help people

Previous bans (while this will not affect your application lying about it will): cant list them all but its a very unnecessary amount for such a good server

Dang sorry that looks so bad color wise

Messages In This Thread
Mentor Application - by GregSmash - 02-25-2024, 08:24 PM
RE: Mentor Application - by Tyrant - 02-25-2024, 08:32 PM
RE: Mentor Application - by klushy225 - 02-26-2024, 05:41 AM
RE: Mentor Application - by GregSmash - 02-26-2024, 08:17 PM
RE: Mentor Application - by GregSmash - 02-26-2024, 01:52 PM
RE: Mentor Application - by 444explorer - 02-27-2024, 04:37 AM
RE: Mentor Application - by GregSmash - 02-27-2024, 02:14 PM
RE: Mentor Application - by jan.antilles - 05-05-2024, 04:47 PM