Complaint Unsure about ban
Hello how do you do fellow gooners, 

Today I was banned, and given it was for a day, but I had some questions.
I was running on a gimmick of saying one word and asking for one thing, something that me and a few others found pretty funny, and I was having a good time. Some folk were even RPing with me with my gimmick.
In LOOC I asked if the dude was, "retarded" for not understanding what I wanted when other people told him. Now, I don't understand how the word, 'retard' is offensive personally. This isn't me making things up, I've been medically diagnosed as mentally retarded, and I don't understand how it's supposed to be offensive.

I'd just like further clarification on what's wrong with the word, and I'll refrain from it in the future, thanks.

Oh yes, I must add that when I said it, no one said I shouldn't say the word, or that it was bad, and the person I was saying it to didn't respond.
At that point in the RP, the person in question had stopped talking to me long ago, so I thought everything was fine.
Maybe what I'm getting at is that I expected to be talked to about it before being banned? I know it's just a day, I'm not angry or anything, I just wanted to let you all know what I was thinking

Messages In This Thread
Unsure about ban - by Makilov - 01-26-2024, 04:34 PM
RE: Unsure about ban - by Sov - 01-29-2024, 11:20 AM