Jack Hunter HOS application (2nd attempt)
(01-18-2024, 11:36 AM)GuiHppn Wrote: Jack is the silliest carrot around, would be interesting to see how they will make the carrot style match the HoS clothings. Although their character is really comical, and that made me think a bunch on writing this, they know pretty well how to escalate, what tools to use/not use, and how to make the round fun on overall. A thing that really made me happy is that in a recent round, after we sealed the armory since the reason it got open was dealt with, they were very proactive in returning the stuff they got from it. Im curious on Jack Hunter but with the serious boots and serious approach. Or maybe even with another character. One note, and that could maybe be on me for not seeing/remembering it, but i dont see them updating people much on what hapenned that round/whats going on, but again, that can be on me.

Thanks for the reply, i will take this into account, i suppose there is no such thing as Over-updating.

(01-18-2024, 02:09 PM)smallsandman Wrote:
(01-18-2024, 11:36 AM)GuiHppn Wrote: Jack is the silliest carrot around, would be interesting to see how they will make the carrot style match the HoS clothings. Although their character is really comical, and that made me think a bunch on writing this, they know pretty well how to escalate, what tools to use/not use, and how to make the round fun on overall. A thing that really made me happy is that in a recent round, after we sealed the armory since the reason it got open was dealt with, they were very proactive in returning the stuff they got from it. Im curious on Jack Hunter but with the serious boots and serious approach. Or maybe even with another character. One note, and that could maybe be on me for not seeing/remembering it, but i dont see them updating people much on what hapenned that round/whats going on, but again, that can be on me.

Thanks for the reply, i will take this into account, i suppose there is no such thing as Over-updating.

not sure if this appends or quotes this again but as another thing i thought of, I tend to be silly-er in lesser (in a manner of speaking) roles. like as a sec assistant im pretty silly but will do my job if its around me. as officer i will am less silly and more actively seek out problems or things and take things in a more serious manner. I assume that i'd be even less silly in a higher position, though sometimes regardless of rank i can be silly, remember if im ever too silly i can always be asked in LOOC to tune it down because i worry about annoying people.

dang it, thats a bit too much, but i figured out how the reply works now.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jack Hunter HOS application (2nd attempt) - by smallsandman - 01-18-2024, 02:09 PM