Complaint Goodbye for good
(01-18-2024, 04:37 PM)Frank_Stein Wrote:
(01-15-2024, 08:07 PM)SonicGamer999 Wrote: (I will not lie, I have a problem where I feel the need to get responses/verification multiple times or from multiple people)

It's good that you can recognize that, because it's the reason you can't be allowed here. We just don't have the kind of energy or resources to accommodate that. 
Best of luck to you, though. I hope you're able to work out those anxieties

Quote:I would strongly suggest not attaching so much emotional importance to a dumb 2d spaceman game

If nothing else, take this lesson with you

I knew I said I would be gone for good but I realized something while doing some thinking, I’m not trying to plead my case cuz I realized I don’t really care about getting back on the server, thats just what my brain was rationalizing my self-depreciation on this over the past year as. In reality the reason why I was so upset and emotional over this was because I absolutely despised how my idiot actions may have led some people to believe I was a bad person when in reality I’m just stupid, I really don’t like leaving off with people on a sour note because it makes me feel bad.

So yeah, I got emotional not over a 2d spaceman game, but over the fact that my mistakes painted me as a bad person in people’s eyes and I didn’t get a chance to prove that that isn’t true, my brain was just making me think it was over a 2d spaceman game. 

Thank you Frank_Stein for responding with enough emotional decency to finally make it click in my mind (I have been checking the thread anonymously), The conclusion I needed to come to was just barely out of my reach because I felt like I was being verbally mistreated by the admins here when in reality there was probably no intent whatsoever to throw any salt in any wounds. You guys are all just doing your jobs after all, and my word doesn’t really mean much when the prior records you have of me are of my stupidity.

I just have a few more things to say before I go for good. MrFishStick, it was at least two weeks before I ‘dashed your hopes’, not immediately lol. Virvatuli, I’m sorry for being such a dumbass and leaving a horrible first impression, I hope you can understand that I’m just a moron and not a bigot. Frank_Stein, you’re cool, thank you for helping place the one final piece needed for me to move on proper (even if you didn’t mean it). Tarmunora, I still think you have the emotional tact of a sack of bricks. To all the people I bugged when scrambling for info about my ban, I hope you can forgive me for wasting your time with my antics.

We all make mistakes and I get there are lasting consequences for them too, and so long as you guys understand that I’m not as bad of a person as my mistakes paint me to be, I’ll gladly take the punishment and move on with my life (besides with the B-word being forbidden I was bound to slip up and get banhammered eventually lol).

The folks at /tg/station have given me a chance over there, me and a friend will be starting there in a bit as Joe and Moe Schmoe, the janitor bros. So if you see us be sure to say hi! 

I know I went back on my word and came back again, but this time I can truly leave without animosity. I’ll keep on learning and growing as a person and I can assure you all that the events that transpired here will stick with me for the rest of my life as yet another major learning experience. I just hope that all of you never stop learning and growing as people too.

So one last time (and I really do mean it this time!)

space bear Thank You For Your Time! space bear

Messages In This Thread
Goodbye for good - by SonicGamer999 - 01-15-2024, 08:07 PM
RE: Goodbye for good - by Mrfishstick - 01-15-2024, 10:07 PM
RE: Goodbye for good - by Bananabits111 - 01-16-2024, 08:54 PM
RE: Goodbye for good - by Frank_Stein - 01-18-2024, 04:37 PM
RE: Goodbye for good - by SonicGamer999 - 01-21-2024, 10:23 PM