Vinny... Or was it Binny?'s Head of Security Application.
Binny is certainly a very effective officer. He does communication well and he is fair when dealing with antags.
I do think he would be very effective as HOS.
However... I do get the feeling that you are "playing to win" sometimes. I have basically never seen you without insuls, gas mask and a full set of tools and all the weapons you can carry roundstart even on calmer shifts.
It's not always much of an issue as I know you have fun and play along with antags, but I've also seen how you play antag yourself, and it reminded me of that sentence in your app: "...it can be really un-fun and unfair when there's no proper security in a round and an antag just sweeps the entire station".
It's something I've seen you do yourself.. going rampaging on a no sec shift without really caring about how it might make things unfun or unfair for others.
It might just be my warped view of a RP player, and be normal on classic, but to me a HOS should try to make things fun and be an example even when they don't play sec.
Again, it's just my very subjective feeling and I do really think you are a gem when part of the sec team!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Vinny... Or was it Binny?'s Head of Security Application. - by BotchKing - 01-24-2024, 04:03 PM