Feedback Cal, Main, 12/24/2023 11~ PM EST
You chose to suicide when someone hit you with a car and then immediately turn it into a sob story about you getting your gear stripped, your gear in this video game where a new one starts in an hour, you then chose to be super rude and hound an administrator in game about it, THEN after it was handled that same admin replied "looking into it" you replied "you'd better" "they were a secoff, by the way, so this is extra unacceptable". On Christmas eve.

THEN after being cloned you were being openly rude in-game to the security officer over them dying to a werewolf or being mauled by one or whatever, who YOU decided to succumb against, the security officer who's a brand new player we talked to by the way.

Admins aren't obligated to reply to people when they handle their ahelps, we do not do this as a job, there is no "unprofessional" and we don't have to take it on the chin when the very people we help are rude to us. I gibbed you because you were being a jerk to one of my fellow administrators. There is no "abuse of power" here. You got a forced explosive time-out for 10 minutes because you were being a jerk. I didn't even ban you, and I certainly didn't take the extra effort to delete your brain.

Merry Christmas, by the way.

Messages In This Thread
Cal, Main, 12/24/2023 11~ PM EST - by Kirbykraze2 - 12-24-2023, 08:49 PM
RE: Cal, Main, 12/24/2023 11~ PM EST - by Cal - 12-24-2023, 08:59 PM