Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Traitor Tier List by Occupation: HoP trader op nerf pls
No one asked for it, but this is what the tier list for traitors looks like, when ranked by occupation...but first I'll explain myself.

A tier list is basically a ranking of things based on their purported strength when compared to others. That's to say, things higher on a tier list will be better than those lower in similar situations.

Here's what I think it looks like:

TOP Tier - The best jobs to be picked as a traitor...
*Heads of Staff (Captain, HoP, CE, RD), Subverted AI/Cyborg

HIGH Tier - Good jobs that are great for traitor...
*Scientist, Engineer, Electrician, Quartermaster, Traitors who've been transferred to work Sec.

MID Tier - These jobs can get the task done, with somewhat more effort...
*Botanist, Chaplain, Medical Doctor, Geneticist, Roboticist, Detective

LOW Tier - These jobs are tricky to get traitoring done with...
*Chef, Bartender, Assistants, Miner, Janitor

Of course, this tier list doesn't really take any given objectives into account. Anyone with an e-sword can probably get assassination easily or theft with an e-mag simply enough, regardless of their occupation. This is meant to be a list for traitoring in general.

Things considered were levels of access, job-specific traitor items, inconspicuousness, objective completion potential, and generally overall collateral potential.

For example, scientists are probably the least inconspicuous, but rank highly on collateral for their access to plasma bomb making, chemical weapons, as well as an unfairly large amount of syndicate scientist items at their disposal to choose from.

You may agree to disagree, but I doubt that I'm off by any large margin.

Messages In This Thread