Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3 Average
[MERGED PR] Purgatives and dialysis machine rebalance
Reworking Pentetic acid to only purge certain substances like polonium, mercury, and chems that have some kind of 'metal' in their composition would be in line with its actual real life use. Perhaps it should, while in a patient's system, mostly/completely negate the harmful effects of being irradiated? So it becomes Polonium's greatest counter (...more so than it already is), I guess. If Pent were to be nerfed this way, making it slightly less of a headache to synthesize would be nice too.

Honestly I think part of the issue of underutilization of dialysis and overreliance on purgatives is simply habit. People are uncomfortable with change and prefer to stick with things they already know how to do (I'm people......) Being used to just dealing with the concept of "you can't purge poisons and heal with chems at the same time" is just kind of stuck in many people's minds I'd imagine. Sure they can be aware of dialysis but after figuring out how to best combat that limitation, they might just... not bother. I should probably try to use dialysis more though too lmao

Messages In This Thread
RE: [PR] Purgatives and dialysis machine rebalance - by aft2001 - 11-01-2023, 12:27 PM