Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Chicken gender serum (and some misc)
There's only a couple of rng factors to rancher and the most prevelant seems to be the chance for a chick to grow into a rooster or a hen. For some breeds in particular this can end in nightmare scenarios where you go through more than 20 chickens to get a rooster. I think this alone makes ranching too difficult on classic.

To help with that I think there should be a chemical you can make with basic reagents that will guarentee a rooster out of an injected egg, perhaps in trade for a shorter lifespan.

As for misc suggestions, I think ranching can be a bit too punishing from a classic perspective. Your time is super precious in a way I've not felt from other jobs. The times chickens evolve at and such are all fine, you can make most chickens in 20-30 minutes which is the ideal. I'm talking more about a general slowness to ranching. I propose shaving time off of things like:

- Feeding actionbars
- The time you get stunned for leaping over a barrier into an object in the way
- Hatching time (alternatively add extra incubators to buy from botany vendors, ranchers already have other things to collab with engies on)

Messages In This Thread
Chicken gender serum (and some misc) - by CalliopeSoups - 09-27-2023, 10:44 AM