Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Make damage knock you out of stamina-stuns
Limb damage is interesting and something i've been wanting to look into for future, having the ability to target limbs in ranged combat to cripple/delimb with stronger firearms them would add an interesting dynamic. Perhaps it could make armour true locational then so a security vest would only protect your chest.
I don't think casts and broken bones is the way to go there though at least not initally just simple damage to the limb and fractional damage to the main health pool to have a tradeoff.

In the lowering TTK ballpark making getting put in around negative 50-100% critical could hard stun you for a while to bring crit closer to stamina crit in terms of lethality, current damage crit is the main reason why people don't like lethal combat because its not very punishing unless constant damage is applied or you get put really deep making it common to just walk it off or healed with little effort by doctors. Though I think having tools to combat harsher crit is needed also, I think a more advanced injector with a cocktail specially for crit or an increase to the oxygen healing of epi would help.

But this is getting off the topic of the thread.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Make damage knock you out of stamina-stuns - by Cheffie - 08-14-2023, 02:28 PM