Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Werewolf and Wizard on RP Feedback
Not sure where to post but this always seems a good place.

Werewolves feel extremely unsuited still. I saw this prior when we had werewolves an occasional admin thing, but Have seen it live now. werewolves walking around in werewolf form, feeding off monkey humans and people willingly letting them feed off them.

This feels like a shambler walking around in shambling form or vampires just feeding off people while others watched. I think there;'s a major issue with it since the ;werewolf' aspect of the werewolf makes them super super visible and its just...it feels like a suspension of disbelief thing if werewolves just wander around and people don't react and even DEFEND the werewolf.

On RP security usually tries to play dumb a little bit to let the antags have their fun before they face punishment. Walking around as a werewolf i feel should be the same as walking around as a shambler or in syndicate commando armor, but, at the same time, werewolves have no powers when not doing that.

wizards insofar are causing less issues from my observation. Wizards have alot of destructive ability, but wizards feel slightly less egregious then a giant lumbering werewolf just chatting in the bar while it eats a human.

Suggestion secondairy that could help:

werewolf form werewolves shouldn't leave their fingerprints. they should leave 'bloody scratch marks' or 'smudged pawprints' or something.

Messages In This Thread
Werewolf and Wizard on RP Feedback - by Silent Majority - 06-22-2023, 11:03 AM