Feedback Unknown Admin, Discord
(06-20-2023, 05:18 PM)Adhara In Space Wrote: Hello, I'm the admin who sent you the warning. Our discord moderation tools give us 3 options to deliver feedback privately to a player:
One is to send a warning through the Dyno bot.
One is to have a conversation with them in a private discord channel.
One is to ban them through the Dyno bot.

I sent a warning through the bot as a way of quickly and privately giving feedback on your behavior, as opposed to sending messages in public channels.
I felt that the tone of the warning was downright pleasant, and I didn't word it in a way that would imply that you were "on thin ice", or "formally on warning" or anything. This is literally the least formal official way our staff has to deliver feedback to players.

I also took the step to delete the messages that I warned you about. Those are all of the moderation actions that I took in this case. If you have future clarifications that you would like staff to make about warnings you are given, please use our discords /report functionality to create a private ticket where we can have a conversation.

Thank you for your feedback.

Thank you for the quick and friendly responses. I apologize if I came off as hostile or complaining about this, I was just curious as to the nature of the warning and those questions were answered. Have a nice day/night/whenever the hell you're reading this.

Messages In This Thread
Unknown Admin, Discord - by George_Manning - 06-19-2023, 07:02 PM
RE: Unknown Admin, Discord - by AlyasGrey - 06-19-2023, 08:36 PM
RE: Unknown Admin, Discord - by George_Manning - 06-20-2023, 08:25 AM
RE: Unknown Admin, Discord - by George_Manning - 06-20-2023, 04:32 PM
RE: Unknown Admin, Discord - by Adhara In Space - 06-20-2023, 05:18 PM
RE: Unknown Admin, Discord - by George_Manning - 06-20-2023, 05:31 PM