Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Changes that the Chaplain could use.
As the Chaplain is now, it is a very Christianity themed role. The Chapel often has crosses in it and the Chaplain is stuck with a bible.

Now, while many may not care, this does pose a problem for Chaplains who are not playing a Christian character--especially when they're forced or expected to use the bible. So, I propose a few changes to the Chaplain that would be of great benefit.

1. Replace the default bible with a generic "Holy Book."

2. Add Job Rewards at lvl 0 for the Chaplain that allow them to pick out their specific book if they so wish.

3. Remove crosses from the Chapel.

The first point would make a blank slate, as to allow the user of it to claim it is whatever they wish--for instance, a Grimoire. The second point would allow for those who want to use a specific religious text to be able too--for example a Qur'an. The last point would simply help the previous two, by allowing the players to do whatever they wish with their chapel.

Now, I understand these changes are not vital. People have and will manage to do whatever religion they wish to do regardless of appearances. But, this will simply encourage more creativity in the Chaplain (or at least, I think so).

Messages In This Thread
Changes that the Chaplain could use. - by Smil - 05-30-2023, 04:16 PM
RE: Changes that the Chaplain could use. - by Cal - 05-31-2023, 09:33 AM