Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
Hotwired Doors Shouldn’t be Able to Insta-Gib
(05-31-2023, 03:16 PM)deathrobotpunch Wrote: I have one solution, get insulated gloves my guy

Hmm you are right.. I should get insulated gloves every round despite me not having access to it as some classes to avoid being hotwired.

And I should probably steal armor and batons from security so I can fight nukies and all antags and be strong against bombs.

And I should totally do genetics to get empowered thermal resistance and other good buffs.

And---

Here's the thing about that kinda thinking... if I don't wanna be hotwired as a normal player and I do not have access to insul gloves. I have to steal it or beg someone for it. If I don't get it.. I will try to steal one right? 
Now imagine every players who doesn't have insuls doing it.

Also this 100% ignores the OP's main problem too.
"Spawning from cryo, walking towards the 1st door and getting hotwired disintergrated."
It's a rare thing...but there is no way in hell the OP was gonna have insuls unless they were able to be an engineer.

We already have a problem with gas masks being missing all round or taken by security to avoid being gas knocked out. Getting insuls to solve a hotwire kill problem... will make that happen more often. Imagine security, science AND engineering fighting over similiar resources... it just gets annoying.

Sometimes a small indicator that's easy to miss is a fine mechanic to avoid cheap death situations... cause unlike anyone who knows.. some gasses actually are very hard to see in game, but if you look closely without eyesight impairment, you can see it and avoid being knocked out by gas.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hotwired Doors Shouldn’t be Able to Insta-Gib - by Kotlol - 05-31-2023, 05:14 PM