Mentor App 2: Electric Boogaloo
I have witnessed Nicholas Clockwork in various medical/science roles, and they are quite knowledgeable and willing to assist and offer guidance to others. I have some limited experience with Corbin in security, and they've always been a knowledgeable, serviceable officer that is great to have on the team and assist newcomers in learning the ropes.

The vast majority of my experience has been with Captain Lucilius Mothwing, who is always a joy to see on station. Without fail, Lucilius usually roams the station as Captain, looking to assist understaffed departments, lend a helping hand, or teach someone the finer points of a department without taking over. I believe the biggest strength Lucillius has is their patience and welcoming attitude. They will welcome any and all into whatever event, RP, or teaching session is going on, offering some gentle but very informative guidance on any game mechanic subject. There are plenty of departments I have little to no experience in, and I would feel entirely comfortable in accepting help or asking them for it and know I'm in good hands. A hearty +1 from me!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mentor App 2: Electric Boogaloo - by KingMorshu - 06-07-2023, 12:40 PM
RE: Mentor App 2: Electric Boogaloo - by Munien - 06-24-2023, 04:16 PM
RE: Mentor App 2: Electric Boogaloo - by Emrsnn - 06-26-2023, 08:24 AM
RE: Mentor App 2: Electric Boogaloo - by PHLiao - 06-29-2023, 01:46 PM