Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What if stun durations were reduced ?
It's crazy how much traction this generated, didn't expect this much feedback. Seems like a very relevant topic then!

I dislike the fact that armory is used almost exclusively for nuke ops on classic and from my experience. The tools there are there for a purpose. I find it a shame that we don't use them except in practically one game mode. My counter argument for the 30 second stun has been stated before. I share the similar idea with Cheffie where 10 seconds may be low, but cuffing is 2 seconds. You can cuff people and render them helpless in no time. As for the antagonist specific cases, I agree there might need to be some big new tool or something perhaps a portabrig remote for every sec off ( though I believe it exists on pda ) or making the stun 10 seconds capped but reducing the PSU usage to something less than 25 per use. ( 10 or something ? ) these are just thoughts floating about.

It's cool to see such diverse opinions from both player bases though. Rp and Classic and a mix of the two. Would be cool to have even more weigh ins !

Oh I forgot to mention that since cloning is readily available usually I don't usually see too much of a downside to have to use lethals if the situation calls for it then cloning the individual ! sorry kind of a P.S.

Messages In This Thread
RE: What if stun durations were reduced ? - by The Specimen - 05-23-2023, 02:37 AM