Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What if stun durations were reduced ?
i'll throw in my 2c, i don't think stuns need a change to 10 seconds cap from 30 seconds. i could get behind 20 maybe, since that's been proposed and tested in the past, but not 10.

sometimes you do need 30 seconds. within the past week i had to use flashes to keep someone down long enough to get them to a sec checkpoint where i could cuff them because of slowdown from also dragging a dying person to the medbooth on donut3/whatever. wasnt a role that has cuffs and whatnot, just two flashes. the person managed to get up one time in the midst of that, right when I got to the medbooth and asked the person there to help. i needed the 30 second stun duration in that scenario.

there's been other times on rp dealing with murderous metagrudge grief-mobs as hos alone where i've also needed the long duration to just be able to safely get the fuck away. i get that anything that functions to control grief mobs on RP will also control revs on classic, and that's a difficult line to find the balance of.

Messages In This Thread
RE: What if stun durations were reduced ? - by nefarious6th - 05-22-2023, 02:30 PM